- This event has passed.
Outstanding Young Researcher Award 2020
November 8, 2020 - December 25, 2020
In view of the SARS-CoV-2 Pandemic in our region, the campus is focused on the management of the pandemic and hence the short-term research projects have to take a back seat. Hence it is decided to conduct a competitive submission of “COVID Publication” on specific topics related to COVID-19 based on which “Outstanding Young Researcher Award-2020” will be awarded.
Eligibility: All Under-Grads, Tirunelveli Medical College
- A Systematic review of mortality and morbidity patterns of SARS-CoV-2 pandemic in India
- A Secondary data analysis of infection and recovery pattern of SARS-CoV-2 pandemic in India / Tamilnadu / Your native state.
- A Systematic review of Clinical laboratory patterns and clinical profiles in SARS-CoV-2 pandemic in India / your native state.
- A Systematic review of effects of SARS-CoV-2 pandemic on mortality and morbidity patterns of Non-Communicable Diseases.
- A Systematic review of Drug trials in SARS-CoV-2 pandemic
- A Systematic review of immune pathogenesis of SARS-CoV-2 infection.
Method of Preparation of Manuscript
- Title: A good title should contain the fewest possible words that adequately describe the contents of the manuscript.
- Abstract: The abstract is limited to 250 words. A good abstract should (i) state the principal objectives and scope of the investigation, (ii) describe the methodology employed, (iii) summarize the results and (iv) state the principal conclusion.
- Keywords: Be very selective & appropriate – 5 to 7 key words.
- Main Manuscript (limited to 3000 words)
- Introduction: Necessary background information within 2-3 paragraph
- Methods: Present details of exact technical specifications, quantities, source / methods of preparation.
- Results: Present the experimental data including tables and figures.
- Discussion: Present a brief paragraph on overview to work. A separate paragraph of important findings and, whether applicable, accept or reject the proposed hypothesis. Identify most interesting, significant, remarkable findings and contrast these findings in light of studies in the literature.
- Conclusions: It is important to include the practical implications of your research in the Conclusions Finally, end with a statement of how this work contributes to the overall field of study.
- Acknowledgements: Provide a brief statement acknowledging the efforts of any participants or consultants who are not included as authors of the manuscript.
Submission of Manuscript
The manuscript shall be submitted as a single .pdf file with cover letter with name, batch, address, email ID and mobile phone number by email to email@example.com. For further information contact Coordinator Research, TVMC
Last Date: 15-12-2020