- PLACID trial is “A phase II, open-label, randomised controlled trial to assess the safety and efficacy of convalescent plasma to limit COVID-19 associated complications in moderate disease.” ICMR-New Delhi.
- Epidemiology Study: Epidemiological Study of COVID 19 in Tamilnadu under the National Institute of Epidemiology, ICMR Chennai.
- Artificial Intelligence Based COVID-19 Prognosis and Diagnosis Model: National Informatics Centre New Delhi
- Genomics of COVID 19: To document the genomic profile of SARS nCoV 2 in the present Pandemic in collaboration with CSIR-IGIB, New Delhi
- Clinical Profile of COVID 19: Descriptive study of Clinical profile of COVID 19 in Tirunelveli District MRU-TVMC.
- Psychological Burden on the impact of COVID-19 among Healthcare providers in Tamil Nadu.
- Clinical Study of the HCQS prophylaxic among Health Care Professionals: MRU-TVMC
- Patient perceptions in a COVID Isolation: MRU-TVMC
- Cytokine Profile of asymptomatic patients as an indicator of the immune mechanisms in COVID 19: MRU-TVMC
|1||TVMCH COVID 19 Emergency Management Plan|
|2||Donning and Doffing of PPE|
|3||Rationalization of Use of N95 Mask for Health Care Workers (HCW)|
|4||Rational Use of PPE|
|7||Staff Deployment Protocol|
|8||Classification and Exemptions for Doctor and Residents Deployment|
|10||Laboratory Diagnostic Testing|
|13||Systematic Hospital Facility Utilization|
|14||Post Lockdown OPD Policy|
Data & Analysis
- Sixty Days of the Pandemic Management.pdf
- Tamil Nadu Scenario Basic Reproductive Rate (R-0)
3. Tamil Nadu Case Growth Rate